Search This Blog

‘G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra’ (for BlackBerry 8300, 8900 and 9500)

‘G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra’ (for BlackBerry 8300, 8900 and 9500)

With G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra out in the theatres, there’s no doubt that developers (with appropriate licensing) will want to take full advantage of the long-time franchise while the gettin’ is good. Case in point today, bplay has released a brand new game for BlackBerry (NSDQ: RIMM): G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (Yes, the game is based on the movie!).

In the game, you of course take on the never ending ‘battle of good vs. evil’ and make your way through the game as your favorite G.I. Joe character. Select either Duke, Ripcord or Scarlett and make your way through side-nav land combat missions, and top-down piloting missions. Take on Storm Shadow, the Baroness and Cobra Commander… Awesomeness. Too bad more characters aren’t available though. That’s a bit of a bummer.





Download to PC clickshere

No comments:

Post a Comment